I live in Kirksville, MO. Here’s what I’m doing now.
- Academic advising/making a ruckus at Truman State University
- Hanging out with my wife, our year-old daughter, our dog, and our cat
- Taking a couple of undergrad classes: basic statistics and experimental psychology
- Writing for this blog
- Practicing trumpet every day, no exceptions (last missed day was 12/23/15)
- Performing with my band, Deadwood
- Roasting coffee
I’ll update this page when things change. Last update was February 2018.