I live in Kirksville, MO. Here’s what I’m doing now.
- Academic advising/making a ruckus at Truman State University
- Hanging out with my wife, our eleven-month-old daughter, our dog, and our cat
- Studying up for a couple of college classes I’m taking this spring: basic statistics and experimental psychology
- Writing for this blog
- Practicing trumpet every day, no exceptions (last missed day was 12/23/15)
- Reading a least one page a day
- Performing with my band, Deadwood
- Roasting coffee
I’ll update this page when things change. Last update was 12/1/17.